How can you tell if a Mushroom is poisonous?

How can you tell if a Mushroom is  poisonous?


www.gujutech.com


Many types of Mushrooms are good to eat. The Fruiting bodies of other fungi like Truffles and Puffballs are also tasty. But there are many Mushrooms that are poisonous, and it is very hard to tell the harmful from the harmless. So you should never pick and eat a Mushroom. Only an expert, who has studied the different types, can tell the difference for sure. People have been eating mushrooms for thousands of years. Because they contained some protein and minerals, they were an important source of food at times when fruits and vegetables were not available. Now they are grown commercially, like other Food crops.

Post a Comment

0 Comments